Bankowość internetowa

Odpowiedz

Can't open any account and issue any card to them

Greetings. I have a problem. The fact that I can not open any account in any currency and issue card to an existing account. When I try to open an account or issue the card, I get an error: "Nie udało się pobrać danych. Spróbuj ponownie". This bug is present when I try to open an account with a different browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera etc., so I do not think this is a mistake of my computer. Nevertheless I managed to open a savings account with the old INGMobile mobile application for iOs. But when I try to open this type of account using online banking there is still the same error: "Nie udało się pobrać danych. Spróbuj ponownie". In the old version of the online banking feature opening an account or card issuance at all not available. All personal data is confirmed, FATCA form filled. I called the bank to clarify may my account blocked or may have any restrictions on my account at the bank and received the answer that with my account is all right, and in their system any locks or restrictions are not observed. I was offered to go to the nearest bank branch to open an account, but at the moment I am outside of Poland, so this option is not possible for me. So in what could be a problem?

Odpowiedz
0 Lajków
mastercard
Nowy w branży II
Nowy w branży II icon
25-01-2017
Wiadomość 1 z 2 (2 427 wyświetleń)

Re.: Can't open any account and issue any card to them

@mastercard This channel is not encrypted. We can't check for you information about yours account.
Please contact with us by internet banking or telephone.

Odpowiedz
0 Lajków
Użytkownik nie istnieje
Wiadomość 2 z 2 (2 397 wyświetleń)
Ostatnie wpisy na forum
Re: Zapętlony reset aplikacji. Dźwięk powiadomienia

Witaj,
chciałabym pomóc, ale przez Społeczność nie mogę potwierdzić Twoich danych. Jest to ogólny kontakt. Do wyjaśnienia tej sytuacji będzie potrzebne zgłoszenie techniczne. Możemy je przyjąć podczas

18-04-2024
Re: ubezpieczenie nieruchomości

Przez Społeczność nie mogę sprawdzić Twojej sytuacji. Jest to ogólny kontakt. Proszę, napisz do nas na czacie w Moim ING od poniedziałku do piątku od 8:00 do 18:00. Specjaliści hipoteczni sprawdzą syt

18-04-2024
Re: Zeskanuj i zapłać

Szkoda, byłaby to bardzo przydatna funkcja.

Niestety, ale "Zapłać rachunek ze zdjęcia lub pliku", to zupełnie inna funkcja, zupełnie nieprzydatna dla klienta indywidualnego, który przy kasie w sklepie

18-04-2024
Najbardziej pomocni użytkownicy