Bankowość internetowa

Odpowiedz

What can I do if I am stuck out of Poland without cash, credit card and phone?

I just simply wanted to make a money transfer from my euro account to another account in terms of getting ANY cash to survive! But the system requires an authorization code which I am not able to get without a phone. When I contacted the bank I was told that there is no any way to make a transaction without a code if I am not in Poland.

I am in Spain right now and I do not know what to do in such case. Isn't it why I answered all the 'secret questions', so I can confirm my identity? The operator offered me to change my address into a Spanish one and then WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS untill they send me an authorization code via post. Seriously? What century are you living in? Why do you have my email address then?!

How can I take money from my bank account? I am almost sure that I will get the answer like: 'Sorry but there is really not a single way to make a transaction without a phone number'. So when you will be writing it, think also of the answer for the next question: When I starve to death whithin 2 weeks of waiting for a code can my family blame Ing Bank Śląski in it?

Thank you!

Odpowiedz
0 Lajków
8jqoHqk9jqJ
Doradca z ambicjami I
Doradca z ambicjami I icon
02-02-2017
Wiadomość 1 z 2 (4 170 wyświetleń)

Re.: What can I do if I am stuck out of Poland without cash, credit card and phone?

I'm really sorry for this situation. By Społeczność ING I can't chcek your internet banking My ING. Please contact with our help line at number +48 32 357 00 69. But if don't have access to the previous telephone number, you can't change it by My ING. Only in branch or on base one authorization code, which we will sent to your correspondence address up to 14 days.

Jeśli podoba ci się moja odpowiedź, daj mi lajka.
Jeśli odpowiedź ci pomogła, zaakceptuj ją jako rozwiązanie.
Odpowiedz
0 Lajków
IwonaP
Były moderator
Były moderator icon
04-09-2015
Wiadomość 2 z 2 (4 115 wyświetleń)
Ostatnie wpisy na forum
Re: Re.: Nowe konta w ING

A kiedy jakaś sensowna opcja na płacenie kartą w walutach obcych?

28-03-2024
Re: Kupno biletów przez CarPlay - czy to żart

Czyli dobrze rozumiem? W końcu przyznaliście, że Wasz sposób wprowadzenia obsługi CarPlay jest obecnie całkowicie bezużyteczny?

28-03-2024
Najbardziej pomocni użytkownicy